MYcroSchool provides a premier high school dropout recovery program engaging students through relationship-focused, high-tech, and rigorous personalized learning experiences resulting in
Real Learning for Real Life™.
About MYcroSchool Citrus’ Educational Programs
Learn more about MYcroSchool Citrus’ educational programs including its curriculum that prepares students for today’s economy with a strong emphasis on real life skills that can be transferred to the world of work and/or college. MYcroSchool has teacher-directed instruction in a student-centered environment with a high emphasis on innovative technology that engages students. Click here to view the MYcroSchool Citrus School Improvement Plan.
MYcroSchool Citrus Financial and Academic Information
- MYcroSchool Citrus Annual Budget 17-18
- MYcroSchool Citrus Annual Budget 16-17
- MYcroSchool Citrus Florida State Audit 2017
- Florida State Charter School Auditor Web Page
- MYcroSchool Citrus Academic Performance and School Grade (not yet available)
- Florida Statewide Assessment Calendar 2017-2018
MYcroSchool Citrus Education Management Information
Some of MYcroSchool’s educational management services are provided by NEWCorp. Questions and requests for additional information may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Participation at Meetings - 1100 BP
- Complaint Procedures - 1301 AP
- Complaint Procedures-Personnel - 1301 BP
- Complaint Procedures-Form - 1301
Admissions and Enrollment Policy
- Policy 5111 - Admissions and Enrollment
- School Capacity: 138
- Current Enrollment: 101